The mission specific dispatch menu shows you the relevant information about the mission. This is one of the most important menus, since you send out your vehicles from here to your missions. It has three main areas: The top row, the middle section, and the bottom bar.
The top bar contains the mission icon, the activity icon (the small eightfold star), next to the mission icon, the mission name, mission address and the mission progress bar. If you click on this section you will see since when that mission was available (the spawn time for own missions, the share time for alliance missions).
The middle section has three main parts (top to bottom):
- The dispatch-buttons
The three green buttons in the top middle to right of the middle area have the following functionalities (from left to right):
- "Dispatch"-Button: Will dispatch the selected units
- "Receiver arrow"-Button: Will dispatch the selected units and switch to the next mission
- "Receiver networksymbol arrow"-Button: Will dispatch the selected units, share the mission with the alliance and switch to the next mission
- The vehicle selection area
Here are the tabs, where you can filter for vehicle categories, search your vehicle list (small magnifying glass) and sort by vehicle names and the distance from the mission site.
Every vehicle entry on the list has the following control elements:
- Checkbox: With this you select the vehicles which are to go out on missions
- Status code: Shows the status of the vehicle (for an explanation of the status numbers go to the FAQ-entry Gameplay - What are the small numbers in the colored boxes next to the vehicles?).
- Information: Name of the unit, where it is stationed
- Distance: The time the vehicle needs to drive the distance from its current location to the mission site
- Additional information about and filters for missions
With the "Maximum distance from vehicle"-setting you can mask the vehicles that are farther from the mission site than what is stated on the button.
With the "Requirements for this mission"-button you can go to the mission requirements menu (see the FAQ-entry for vehicle menu for more information).
The bottom row has two rows of buttons:
- "Dispatch"-button: Same functionality as the top-"Dispatch"-button, but now with a counter showing how many vehicles you have selected
- ""Receiver arrow"-button: Will dispatch the selected units and switch to the next mission
- With the pair of arrow buttons you can navigate through the list of the pending missions, with the number next to the arrow indicating how many entries there are left in the list in the direction of navigation
- "Network"-button: Share mission with alliance, do nothing else
- "Receiver network symbol arrow"-Button: Will dispatch the selected units, share the mission with the alliance and switch to the next mission
- "Goal flag"-button: Instantly finish the mission with coins and get the full Credit-reward of the mission