The game menu gives you an overview of some game- if not directly gameplay-related information and settings.
There are several submenus with the following features:
- News: Learn whats new directly from the devs!
- Profile: Change your account information, player name, view your awards, buy premium account time, configure new graphic packs, sound, make notes, recommend the game to other players and earn coins, edit and create Alarm and Response Regulations, set the mission speed and configure the information shown in the map view
- Alliance: Everything alliance related is located here, that includes: get information about your alliance, get news, use the alliance forum, write messages, toggle, if alliance building are to be shown on the map, view current alliance applications, alliance funds, courses and members. You can search for alliances with the Team-Seeker or view the most sucessful alliances in the game.
- Credits & Coins: Here you can see the current total of your funds of Credits and Coins. Clicking on Credits brings you to an overview of earnings and expenses. Clicking on Coins will bring you to a menu where you can buy Coins.
- Messages: Here you can view your Personal Messages (PMs)
- Friends: Here you can manage your friends list