Dispatch Center Menu
If you have built a dispatch centre (which is highly recommended, since its free) you'll have most of the comfort functions and a better overview of your operations. In the dispatch centre/menu you can do the following:
- "Planned Events"-tab: Here you can view all Planned Events available to you
- "Log"-tab: This logs mostly successful courses etc.
- "Statistics"-tab: Here you can view your statistics about the number and type of buildings and vehicles you own
- "Buildings"-tab: Gives you a more detailed overview of your buildings with more options to manage them
- "Expansion"-tab: Gives you a more detailed overview of your buildings expansions with more options to manage them
- "Vehicles"-tab: Gives you a more detailed overview of your vehicles with some options to manage them, it mostly is used as an overview of your vehicles and a shortcut to the Vehicle Menu (see below for Vehicle Menu)
- "Training-Courses"-tab: Gives you are detailed overview of your academies and the current courses
- "Patrol Vehicles"-tab: Here you can add vehicles to patrol routes configured in the "Patrol Routes"-tab
- "Patrol Routes"-tab: In this tab you can create and manage your patrol routes.
- "Settings"-tab: In this tab is a list with some more or less advanced settings. At the bottom of the page you can change the design theme of the user interface.