Special skills are additional characteristics of units that can improve your units or weaken enemy units.
- The defense values of all defending units will be weakened as soon as the attacker uses a defined amount of units with the special ability „destruction“.
- The more units with the special ability „destruction“ are taking part at the battle, the greater the effect.
- The system calculates the effect of the ability after checking how many units with the special ability „destruction“ the attacker is using in each battle round.
- The effectiveness of the special ability is independent of the unit type. It does not matter if you have 100 infantry or 100 cavalry units with this skill per battle round. The effect of the special ability is the same.
- The effectiveness is independent from the owner of the units. It does not matter if attacker A or attacker B brings the siege weapons; all attackers take advantage of the siege weapons that take part in the battle.
- The required units with special ability „destruction“ are independent of the habitat type. If 100 units with special ability will weaken the defenders by 5% per battle round in a castle, the same amount of units will also achieve 5% weakening per battle round in a fortress or city. This fact makes them especially valuable for fighting heavily defended fortresses and cities.
The following list can be understood in the following way:
"X - Y units with special ability per battle round available = Z% weakening of defense values"
- 0 - 500 = 0%
- 501 - 2000 = 5%
- 2001 - 5000 = 10%
- 5001 - 10000 = 20%
- 10000 - 20001 = 30%
- > 20001= 40%
Without siege weapons:
Defense - base value: 100.000
Defense - with bonuses (research, wall etc.): 200.000
Defense - with bonuses and night mode: 300.000
With siege weapons: (40%-decrease):
Defense - base value: 60.000
Defense - with bonuses (research, wall etc.): 120.000
Defense - with bonuses and night mode: 180.000