Players can abandon habitats that they don’t longer want to own, because they are e.g. in a strategic disadvantageous position, and receive a gift for it. The gift contains a set amount of resources, depending on whether a castle, fortress or a city got abandoned.
A player can only abandon a habitat, if…
… he at least owns 10 habitats.
… the function isn’t on cooldown (7 days)
… the habitat reached a specific point value (castle: 150; fortress: 1650; city: 10150).
… the habitat doesn’t get attacked.
… there are no enemy troops in the habitat.
… he himself isn't attacking another habitat.
… no own troops are fighting in another habitat.
- All outgoing transits are cancelled immediately.
- All ingoing transits are cancelled immediately.
- All units of the habitat are deleted right away.
- Running and available fortress- and city-specific actions are deleted.
- Running and available fortress and city creations are cancelled.
- All running actions (e.g. upgrades, research, buffs) get cancelled immediately.
- Reservations/Requests of the habitat will remain.
- If a castle got abandoned, the new free habitat starts as an ordinary free castle.
- If a fortress or a city got abandoned, the new free habitat starts as an ordinary free fortress.