Why should I build a fortress?A fortress will make your empire more powerful in general and it will lessen the management and organisation that your realm needs.
A fully upgraded fortress will have the following enhancements:
- higher bronze capacity (80.000)
- better exchange rates for silver and bronze
- higher capacity for wood, stone and ore (80.000 each)
- better base defence of the fortress wall (8.000)
- more available subjects (80.000)
- new offensive bonus in the barracks (+20% for each unit type)
- better resource production for wood, clay and ore
- a fortress is able to produce significantly more offensive or defensive power per hour in conjunction with its numerous offensive and defensive bonuses
- New runes
- New missions
- NEW UNITS!!!
For example: The catapult!
But beware: The fortress is not as powerful as the individual villages were just after it has been created. It must be upgraded in order to achieve its true potential.
Attention: All active banners will be taken down when the villages are merged into a fortress.